DSA PARTNERS ARE SPECIALIZED LEADERS
in the field of polymers, metals, elastomers, and coatings, and their use in medical devices and specialized components where precision is absolute.
- In addition to material selection, we offer:
- Custom metal compounding
- Custom extrusions
- Failure and stress analysis
- Finite element analysis
- SEMI and micro-analysis
- 100% visual inspection
- Adhesive system consulting for micro-assemblies, to include simulation, characterization and destructive testing per established testing methods
- ISO 11607 Packaging System Consulting
DSA's extrusion offering includes sizes as small as 0.001" in a variety of materials using the cleanest, most advanced extrusion technology available. In addition to quick-turn custom extrusion capability, an extensive catalog exists of stock tubing, making the R&D process more efficient.
- Most Thermoplastic Polymers
- Co-extrusions / Multi-layer
- Wire and Fiber Reinforced
- Balloon Tubing
High quality, thin walled seamless tubing for critical delivery components and implants.
- Controlled processing for best in class tolerances, concentricity, and ID surface finish characteristics.
- Wire, sheet, and clad materials.
- Access to some of the most regarded metallurgist and test facilities
- Material selection and specification development
- Custom alloy development.
- Rapid Response team is dedicated to providing short runs of custom semi-finished materials in as little as 2 weeks.
- Cobalt Chrome Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Precious Metals
- Resorbable Metals
processing & capabilities
- Superior Surface Finish / Hone Drilled Precision (HDP) ID Surfaces
- High Cycle Fatigue (HCF) Nitinol
- Profile Tube / Wire
- Drawn Filled Tube
- Custom Alloy Development
- Material and Component Fatigue Testing