Microscopic sub- and final assemblies comprised of laser processing, bonding (micro-dispensing), laser welding, crimping, laminating and heat shrink application. Complimented by inspection services to include SPC (statistical process control).
- Machining of complex structures, temperature-sensitive materials (polymer and metals), wires, electronic circuits and sensors, bioabsorbables, interocular lenses, catheters.
- Advantages are mitigation of heat damages and clean micro-scaled features, requiring minimal if any secondary processing.
- Ability to add gases to the laser processing enables control of temperature as well as surface modification affects.
- Implantable adhesive systems
- Failure analysis testing compliment these services
Unique shaped wire assemblies and arrays using silver-soldering, brazing, welding, adhesives and other methods.
- In-vivo polymer and metal components to include stents, valves, bioabsorbables, interocular lenses and catheters.
- Unique shaped wire assemblies and arrays using silver-soldering, brazing, welding, adhesives and other methods.
- Integrated micro-markers bands for radiopacity
- Centerless profile grinding and proprietary grinding services with micron sized tolerances and taper lengths.
- Precision to 5 microns
- Electrical Discharge Machining
Nitinol films 1 – 85 microns for BioMEMs, sensors and electronic sensors.
Precious metals and alloys
- Braiding, Forming, and Winding
- Micro-braiding in continuous or discrete lengths in wire sizes to below .001”. Customer requirements for surface coverage, braid angle, expansion ratio, porosity, pick count gradients and material combinations guide production.
- Laser machining of micron-sized strut and kerf widths at production feed rates